Saturday, March 12, 2011

All this rain has me makin' flowers!


I have been making these special little rosettes for a long time, but always shipped them off before I remembered to take a picture for the blog. I finally have some pictures so they can officially be a part of the blog...


These are SUPER cute and trendy for Mommy's and darling daughters! I have quite the drawer full for myself! Here are a few ideas of how you can use them:

- add them as a brooch to a solid color sweater to spice it up

- a hair accessory to go with some spring/summer clothes for the little girl in your life

- order on a headband for a little girl

- order on a stretch baby headband for baby pictures (I have a SUPER cute vintage rosette added to peacock feathers on a lace headband) that will be ADORABLE on an infant for pictures

- I've also seen them used to spice up frames, mirrors, canisters... you name it, I've seen it!

- and believe me, I have my share of headbands with these rosettes on them as well as quite a handful of rosettes on clips that I can just throw in my hair for an added touch!


Here a just a few I whipped up yesterday...




~ still looking for our spring weather, kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment