I have been making these special little rosettes for a long time, but always shipped them off before I remembered to take a picture for the blog. I finally have some pictures so they can officially be a part of the blog...
These are SUPER cute and trendy for Mommy's and darling daughters! I have quite the drawer full for myself! Here are a few ideas of how you can use them:
- add them as a brooch to a solid color sweater to spice it up
- a hair accessory to go with some spring/summer clothes for the little girl in your life
- order on a headband for a little girl
- order on a stretch baby headband for baby pictures (I have a SUPER cute vintage rosette added to peacock feathers on a lace headband) that will be ADORABLE on an infant for pictures
- I've also seen them used to spice up frames, mirrors, canisters... you name it, I've seen it!
- and believe me, I have my share of headbands with these rosettes on them as well as quite a handful of rosettes on clips that I can just throw in my hair for an added touch!
Here a just a few I whipped up yesterday...
~ still looking for our spring weather, kristen